Sunkmanitu Tanka / the Wolf
“Somewhere to the eastward a wolf howled; lightly, questioningly. I knew the voice, for I had heard it many times before…it was a voice which spoke of the lost world which once was ours before we chose the alien role; a world which I had glimpsed and almost entered…only to be excluded, at the end, by my own self.”
― Farley Mowat, Never Cry Wolf
“Sunkmanitu Tanka / the Wolf” - 18 x 24 in. (46 x 61 cm), Watercolor and pencil on Arches Cold Press watercolor paper
Fine Art Print on Epson Somerset Velvet Fine Art Paper
Choose Print Size:
Thank you for your support! — Dave
Fine art giclée print of Sunkmanitu Tanka / the Wolf.
- Museum-quality print;
- printed on Epson Somerset Velvet Fine Art Paper paper;
- Note: For a print closest to the original, I suggest the 23x18” print size.
About the paper: Epson Somerset Velvet Fine Art Paper
- Heavy, velvet textured paper, with a radiant white surface
- Acid free providing vivid color reproduction with high black density and the highest resolution output
- 255gsm weight, 19 mil thickness
- Epson archival rating: Over 62 years with UltraChrome inks
- Please allow 7-10 days for packaging and shipping (plus transit time).
- Prints include a 1-inch white border to allow for matting/framing.
- Prints are shipped flat and come lightly mounted on archival foam core with linen tape, ready to be framed.
- For all prints, I provide a flat-rate shipping of $10 in the USA via UPS Ground.
- I ship anywhere else in the world for an additional small fee (calculated at checkout).
- Free shipping for orders over $250! (Over $300 for international orders)
Any further questions, contact me here. I personally oversee all print orders and am happy to answer any questions that you may have.