Mato na matocincala / Bear and Cubs
In Lakota, Mato = bear, matocincala = bear cub
“The circle has healing power. In the Circle, we are all equal. When in the Circle, no one is in front of you. No one is behind you. No one is above you. No one is below you. The Hoop of Life is also a circle. On this hoop there is a place for every species, every race, every tree and every plant. It is this completeness of Life that must be respected in order to bring about health on this planet.”
— Lakota teaching
“Mato na matocincala / Bear and Cubs” - 18 x 24 in. (46 x 61 cm), Watercolor and pencil on Arches Cold Press watercolor paper
Fine Art Print on Epson Somerset Velvet Fine Art Paper
Choose Print Size:
Thank you for your support! — Dave
Fine art giclée print of Mato na matocincala / Bear and Cubs.
- Museum-quality print;
- printed on Epson Somerset Velvet Fine Art Paper paper;
- Note: For a print closest to the original, I suggest the 23x18” print size.
About the paper: Epson Somerset Velvet Fine Art Paper
- Heavy, velvet textured paper, with a radiant white surface
- Acid free providing vivid color reproduction with high black density and the highest resolution output
- 255gsm weight, 19 mil thickness
- Epson archival rating: Over 62 years with UltraChrome inks
- Please allow 7-10 days for packaging and shipping (plus transit time).
- Prints include a 1-inch white border to allow for matting/framing.
- Prints are shipped flat and come lightly mounted on archival foam core with linen tape, ready to be framed.
- For all prints, I provide a flat-rate shipping of $10 in the USA via UPS Ground.
- I ship anywhere else in the world for an additional small fee (calculated at checkout).
- Free shipping for orders over $250! (Over $300 for international orders)
Any further questions, contact me here. I personally oversee all print orders and am happy to answer any questions that you may have.